It is very easy to open a Share Account via Garanti BBVA Mobil and Garanti BBVA Internet!
You can easily open and promptly start to trade in your Share Account via Garanti BBVA Mobil and Garanti BBVA Internet without going to a branch.
Equities are types of negotiable instruments issued and delivered by a company to its shareholders to document their capital shares and provide them with a right to claim dividends from a company’s yearly profits. In the Equity Market, it is possible to make a profit not only by making long-term investments in shares of companies expected to grow and increase in value, but also by trading on a short-term basis. In comparison to other investment products, Equities offer the opportunity to have a high return on investment. However, they are highly risky investment means as you may lose your principal if and to the extent the share prices fall.
Why should I invest in Equities?
- By investing in equities, you will have the right to become a partner of that company.
- You will become eligible to participate in profit shares (dividends) and the capital increase of the company that you invest in.
- Equities are types of financial products that an investor may buy or sell at any time as he/she wishes as long as the markets are open for trading.
- Through the Paragaranti e-Trader Platform, you may continuously monitor and trace the intended equities for 24 hours 5 days a week.
- It offers a tax advantage and a 0%* withholding rate is applied on the proceeds of the trade of equities.
* The withholding rate applied on the proceeds of the trade of share certificates, other than those of securities investment trusts, is 0% for all investors, while the withholding applied on share certificates of securities investment trusts varies between 0% and 10%. Please consult your tax advisor on taxation issues.
Please click for more detailed information on the Equity Market.
Please click for trading hours in the Equity Market.
Commissions over Equity Trades
When trading with Garanti Securities, you may select Fixed Commission or Volume-based Commission Models.
Please click for fees and commissions.
You can execute your Equity trades with the help of our expert investment advisors based at our 22 Garanti Securities Branches, or via all of our platforms offered with quick, practical, reliable and rich content support anywhere you have internet access.
For any questions, you can access our Investor Support Center via telephone at 444 0 630 between 09:00 and 19:30 during the week days.